Rating: 9 / 10 from 7039 ratings
At the age of 18, Zhao Botian has a noble career - recycler... Well, it's actually a rag collector. His son inherited his father's business. He inherited the waste recycling bin left by his grandparents and worked hard for life every day. However, the seemingly ordinary Zhao Shatian has a great dream. He wants to become the greatest environmental protection engineer in history. Who would have thought that the dream not only came true, but also magnified hundreds of millions of times. How about collecting rags? Magic weapons, sacred animals, and even fairies. If you dare to sell them, I dare to collect them... There is nothing I can't recycle!!!
- Chapter 1 please call me recycler
- Chapter 2 rusty iron pimples
- Chapter 3 why did I chop me when I didn't pretend
- Chapter 4 is the threshold for crossing so low
- Chapter 5 men's favorites
- Chapter 6 please call me king Jingze!
- Chapter 7 pigs also have peerless experts?!
- Chapter 8 your ancestor was a pig Knight (Meng Xinqiu collection and recommendation)
- Chapter 9 terrible howling moon wolves
- Chapter 10 unspeakable Secrets
- Chapter 11 Chendong, Shi Hao, Shicun huluwa
- Chapter 12 it's a pity that there is no gym in the world
- Chapter 13 designing exercise equipment
- Chapter 14 great senior three teacher
- Chapter 15 everything is ready